SAP S/4HANA, edition for SAP Business All-in-One
Take your SME to new heights – with SAP S/4HANA, edition for SAP Business All-in-One
Simplify and automate your core processes with next-generation
ERP software for small and medium enterprises (SMEs): SAP S/4HANA, edition for SAP Business All-in-One. These comprehensive, industry-specific ERP solutions run on the SAP HANA in-memory database, so you can drive innovation and growth at record speeds – and thrive in the digital economy.
- Take advantage of best-in-class ERP – with expertise for 25 industries, localized for 55 countries
- Accelerate user adoption with an intuitive, personalized user experience for every device
- Improve financial performance with tighter internal controls and insights
- Develop new business models by connecting to people, devices, and business networks – in real time
- Go live quickly and cost-effectively using best practices and expertise from a trusted SAP partner
Deployment options for SAP S/4HANA, edition for SAP Business All-in-One
SAP S/4HANA, edition for SAP Business All-in-One is available either on-premise or hosted through a partner-managed cloud. Both of these options can be purchased and implemented through our global network of SAP Channel Partners.
The modular structure of SAP software licenses allows you to license and pay for the number of users that you require at any given time. This means that you can start with what your organization needs today and add more users as your needs change. Please consult the Licensing SAP Software: A Guide for Buyers for general licensing information, or contact your local SAP account executive for additional licensing and purchasing options.
The partner-managed cloud deployment option reduces total IT costs by 30% compared to an on-premise deployment. With partner-managed cloud (previously called “managed cloud as a service”), an SAP partner of your choice takes care of deployment, application, and infrastructure management services, as well as ongoing maintenance and support – so you don’t have to worry about IT. All you pay is a single subscription fee that gives you greater control over your operating expenses.
Existing SAP Business-All-in-One customers
- Preserve cash and gain more control over your expenses with a subscription-based Opex model
- Eliminate almost all up-front hardware and software investments
- Save up to 39% in implementation, improvement, and upgrade costs
- Rest easy knowing your sensitive business data is safeguarded in a highly secure data center
Move to SAP S/4HANA, edition for SAP Business-All-in-One in an “upgrade-like” migration approach. A one-step procedure includes a database migration to SAP HANA (if relevant) and the move to SAP S/4HANA.